Sonic and the Legend of Atlantis: One Sheet
Sonic and the Legend of Atlantis (or SatLoA) is a 3D platformer game for the Nintendo Wii in which the player takes control of Sonic the Hedgehog (or other characters) in order to save the City of Atlantis from the dastardly evil plan of the Chancellor, who plans to destroy Atlantis in order to gain power over time. The player will control Sonic and travel through 8 two-part levels in order to stop the Chancellor and save Atlantis. Players will experience classic Sonic platforming and speed, in addition to making use of a new underwater form and 'Devil May Cry'-like combat.
- Mix of Speed-based and Platforming gameplay
- Multiple Camera systems to accentuate gameplay style
- 8 distinct and large levels
- Combo Combat system
- Time control abilities
- Underwater segments with an underwater form that removes the annoyance of water
- Multiple characters, each with a separate, intertwining story
- Large, expansive levels that are open
- Multiple routes
- Allow use of character specific abilities to access different paths and areas of each level
- No bottomless pits/No floating level syndrome
- 60 FPS animation
- Large, large draw distance
- Lightly Cel Shaded Graphic Style to reduce texture load and give the game a distinct look
- Interactive and active enemies
SatLoA would be aimed at the age group of ten+, as the combat aspects of the game would likely raise it's rating somewhat. Since Sega has released several Sonic games on the Wii already, a market for Wii Sonic titles is already in existence, SatLoA would fit right into that niche. The Wii was chosen as the platform of choice due to the prior success of earlier Sonic titles on the Wii.
It's definitely not the best one sheet, I wouldn't use this as the one sheet for my design realistically until I had much more done to work off of. Still, for now this should suffice as a base to work off of.